2022 AMAP Annual Conference
February 2-3 | Houston, TX
Below are the PDFs of the presentations from the 2022 Annual Conference.
These presentations are only intended for individuals who attended the Annual Conference. Please do not share this link publicly without consent from AMAP.
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Keynote: Connecting You with Texas...Safely, Buddy Williams, Texas Department of Transportation *Please note, this file is too large to upload. Please contact email@example.com if you would like a copy.
- Responsible Incorporation of High RAP Contents and Recycling Agents in Surface Asphalt Mixtures: Virginia’s Approach, Jhony Habbouche, VDOT
- QA Program, Dr. Pravat Karki, TxDOT Materials and Tests Division
- Path to Zero, Everett Crews
- Napa Update/Legislative Update, Jay Hansen, NAPA
- Asphalt Institute Update/Binder Trends, Pete Grass, Asphalt Institute
Selection & Use of Rejuvenators, Amy Epps, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
NCAT Research on Use of Recycled Plastics in Asphalt, Fan Yin, NCAT
Evaluation of Recycling Agents – A Contractor’s Point of View, Tanya Nash, ATS
Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Lead & Inspire: Women of Asphalt, Janelle Barrientos, Flint Hills Resources
- Rubber and Waste Plastic Recycling in Asphalt and Implications to Balanced Mix Design, Punyaslok Rath , University of Missiouri
- Cold Mix, Ben Bowers, Auburn University
- Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Asphalt Emulsion Treatments, Andrew Braham, University of Arkansas
- Launching the Western Research Institute’s “Waste Reengineering Initiative” WRI2”, Jean-Pascal Planche, Western Research Institute
- Crack Sealing and Filling, Lowell Parkinson, Crafco
- Harmonization AASHTO/ASTM, Bob Kluttz, Kraton Polymers
- NCAT Test Track Update, Buzz Powell, NCAT