- How will I access the conference sessions?
A “JOIN CONFERENCE” button will be placed on the conference home page on Monday, February 8. A password is required to access the conference links. As an Attendee, you should receive an email on Friday, February 5 with the pass code. Please check your junk/spam folder if you did not receive it. Also check our attendees list to make sure that you are registered.
- How do I check if I am registered for the conference?
View the Attendees list to make sure you are registered. If you do not see your name, contact Maina Tran, AMAP Conference Staff.
- Do I need to download anything before the conference?
No. However, in order to maximize your experience, it is recommended that you use the Zoom desktop client or mobile app- version 5.3.0 or higher, or ChromeOS- version 5.0.0 or higher. Zoom Desktop Client can be downloaded from the Zoom Download Center.
- Can I attend two tracks/sessions at the same time?
No. Unless you are joining each session from two different computers, your browsers will not allow you to join two sessions from Zoom.
- Can I access the conference with a different email than what I used for registration?
Yes. Access to the conference hosted on the Zoom platform will not be based on your email. However, you will need a special password to access the web page with the agenda that includes links to each session. Check your email or contact support for assistance.
- Will the sessions be recorded?
Yes. After the conference, an email will be sent to registered Attendees on how to access the recordings. So if you want to attend two sessions taking place at the same time, don’t worry, you can view the other session at a later date.
- How long will I have access to the recordings?
As a staff of a paid Member (company/organization), you have access to our Library and all past conference materials for as long as your company is a member. As a non-member Attendee, you will receive a one-year access to 2021 conference recordings/materials only.
- I am having trouble joining the meeting. Please check the following before contacting us.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection
- Leave Zoom and close out tab in browser and re-click on link.
- Close out browser entirely, and re-click on link.
- Try another browser.
- If all else fails, please contact AMAP Conference support or text 508-904-0254.
- Will there be networking opportunities? Yes. Breakout rooms will allow attendees to continue conversations with the speakers. Rooms are also available to “meet and chat” with sponsors regarding their products. You will need to use the following versions
- When can I test my connection and learn the basics of Zoom? The Conference virtual rooms will be open an hour before kickoff time each day at 6:00 a.m. PST/9:00 a.m. EST. You may join early to test your connection and/or practice using Zoom while we show informational videos.
- How do I access the conference app? There are two options to access the app CrowdCompass by Cvent. From the email that you registered the conference with, you will receive an invite from CrowdCompass to download the app. If you did not receive such an email, you may download the app from the app store iOS or Android for your phone model. A password is required to access the 2021 AMAP Conference event. If you did not receive a Welcome Attendee email, please contact AMAP Conference Support.
- Do I need the conference app to attend the presentations? No, not if you are attending the virtual conference using your laptop. However, you do have the option to attend by using your phone in which case the app is useful. Otherwise, the conference app is an extra resource tool to allow you to easily view the schedule, speaker information, sponsor information and the attendees list.
- How do