What’s On the Agenda?
- “What’s Happening Around the World with Modified Asphalt?”
- Reports from Russia, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Latin America
- “AMAP Surveys of Modified Asphalt Producers & DOR’s in North America”
- Opinions About How Modified Asphalt Performed in 2020 and Expectations for 2021
- “What Can We Expect From the Feds in 2021”
- “How are States and Provinces Using Modified Asphalt”
- DOT Presentations From a Cross Section
- Presentations on Modifier Advances in Aviation and Pavement Preservation
- Full Breakout Sessions on Roofing in Cooperation with ARMA
- Presentations on Advances in Technology
Tuesday, February 9, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
Wednesday, February 10, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
Thursday, February 11, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
Can’t attend at these times? No problem. All presentations will be recorded. Paid attendees will have a one-year access to recordings.
What is the cost?
- Access to recorded presentations for one year
- Interactive conference mobile app (Cvent AttendeeHub)
- Networking chat rooms
- Real time Q&A
The webinar links and additional details will be emailed to all registrants several weeks before the conference.
Become a Conference Sponsor
Video Ad Time
Split your video ad time into one or two minute segments. Videos will be played during presentation breaks. Gold and Platinum sponsors can select run times on a first-come-first-served basis. Video formatting instructions will be provided.
Program Ad Space
Your sponsor ad will appear in our digital program which will be distributed to more than 9,000 individuals on our mailing list. This list is made up of a cross section of senior management, technical professionals, academia, agency and contractor personnel.
Join AMAP within 30 days after the last day of the conference and receive a credit for the difference between conference member and non-member rates.
Recognition on AMAP Website
Your logo will appear on our conference information pages with a link to your company’s website. This link will remain active for several months.
Complimentary Conference Passes**
Depending on the sponsorship level, you will receive complimentary passes to the virtual conference. ONE pass can be used by a member of your company. The remaining passes are to be given to state departments of transportation and other agencies who need to hear our message. Submit a list of attendees and we will preregister your passes.
Mobile App Presence
AMAP is partnering with Cvent to provide an interactive experience with conference events and attendees through their conference mobile app. Your logo will appear in various locations on the app to provide added brand recognition.
How Do I Stay Connected?
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive news updates from AMAP, including notices about registration open date and other important conference updates.
- Join AMAP LinkedIn
- Follow AMAP’s new Twitter account, @AMAP_news