What’s On the Agenda?
- “What’s Happening Around the World with Modified Asphalt?”
- Reports from Russia, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Latin America
- “AMAP Surveys Modified Asphalt Producers & State Departments of Transportation in North America”
- Opinions About How Modified Asphalt Performed in 2020 and Expectations for 2021
- “What Can We Expect From Federal Agencies in 2021”
- “How are States and Provinces Using Modified Asphalt”
- DOT Presentations From a Cross Section
- Presentations on Modifier Advances in Aviation Pavement and Pavement Preservation
- Full Breakout Sessions on Roofing in Cooperation with ARMA
- Presentations on Advances in Technology
Tuesday, February 9, 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM Mountain Time
Wednesday, February 10, 7:00 AM – 1:00 Mountain Time
Thursday, February 11, 7:00 AM – 1:00 Mountain Time
Times subject to change. Can’t attend at these times? No problem. All presentations will be recorded. Paid attendees will have a one-year access to recordings.
What is the cost?
- Access to recorded presentations for one year
- Interactive conference mobile app (Cvent CrowdCompass)
- Networking chat rooms
- Real time Q&A
The webinar links and additional details will be emailed to all registrants several weeks before the conference.
Become a Conference Sponsor
Video Ad Time
Split your video ad time into one or two minute segments. Videos will be played during presentation breaks. Gold and Platinum sponsors can select run times on a first-come-first-served basis. Video formatting instructions will be provided.
Depending on your sponsorship level, you may place up to a full page ad in our digital program booklet which will be distributed to more than 8,999 individuals on our mailing list of individuals in the modified asphalt industry.
Join AMAP within 30 days after the last day of the conference and receive a credit for the difference between conference member and non-member rates.
Recognition on AMAP Website
Your logo will appear on our conference information pages with a link to your company’s website. This link will remain active for several months.
Complimentary Conference Passes**
Depending on the sponsorship level, you will receive complimentary passes to the virtual conference. The passes should be used to invite your customers, vendors, or individuals from state departments of transportation. Submit a list of attendees and we will preregister your invitees.
Mobile App Presence
Attendees can download an interactive phone app that provides information on conference events and promotes attendee interaction. Your logo will appear in various locations on the app to provide added brand recognition.
How Do I Stay Connected?
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive news updates from AMAP, including notices about registration open date and other important conference updates.
- Join AMAP LinkedIn
- Follow AMAP’s new Twitter account, @AMAP_news